We all know that parking in downtown Spokane is nearly impossible to find during the last weekend in June. Due to hosting over a quarter of a million people for the world’s largest 3-on-3 tournament. If you are attending THE ALUMNI GAME on Friday 24, 2016 and are unsure of where to park here are some areas:
- Spokane Convention Center (limited)
- The Davenport Grand Hotel
- U- District
- Spokane Arena
Below is all the information you will need for parking during Hoopfest weekend:
- Hoopfest attendees should be mindful of where you are parking. Find parking lots still open during Hoopfest here. For a list of all downtown lots, visit our downtown “Where to Park” page.
- Spokane Transit will provide HoopLoop over the weekend from one free parking area; the Riverpoint Campus parking lot. Shuttles run every 10 minutes from 6AM to 8PM on Saturday, June 25, and from 7AM to 6PM on Sunday, June 26. The fare for an all-day pass is $1.50 and can be used for unlimited rides on the shuttles and all STA bus routes. Passes are available for purchase on any bus during the Hoopfest weekend. Please have the exact fare because drivers are unable to make change.
- Don’t feel like driving? Take an Uber!
- Enter promo code HOOPFEST2016 in the app
- Request a ride!
- We will donate $1 to support Hoopfest for every ride you take during Hoopfest weekend, 6/24 – 6/26, after the promo code above has been applied (up to $2500)