It is always in our best interest that our players stay healthy during Hoopfest, but we want to play it safe. From twists to sprains, and cuts to scrapes, our First Aid Tents can ensure you receive the proper care for your injuries, as well as take preventive measures to get prepared for your game, i.e. taping. Northwest Sports Network is the official tape sponsor of the event. Make sure to stop by early enough before your game to get prepared for your game, i.e. taping.
Northwest Sports Network is the Official Tape Sponsor of the event. Make sure to stop by early enough before your game!
- Main & Post
- In the parking lot just East of Howard St. and North of W. Dean Ave.
- South End of Riverfront Park
- In the parking lot on Main just West of Bernard
- South End of Riverfront Park (Inland Imaging X-Ray- FREE)
Here are some tips and tricks to prevent injury:
- Jog, skip, jump, get your heart rate up and get your muscles warm
- The night before, drink up to 16 ounces of fluids
- In the morning, drink 16 more ounces
- One hour before your game, drink another 16 ounces
- 20-minutes before your game, drink eight more ounces
WHAT TO WEAR
- Protect your feet and properly fitting shoes
- Wear your sunscreen
- Remove all jewelry before your game